The Civil/Warrant Division is responsible for processing and serving civil papers received from the courts, the service of arrest warrants issued by the courts regardless of jurisdiction, and the transportation all court production inmates and those requiring medical services. The Civil/Warrant Division is also responsible for courthouse security.
Division Commander : Capt. Diana Blihovde
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
706-219-7709--White County Sheriff's Office
- Fees- Fees must be paid by cash, money order or cashier’s check. Personal checks will not be accepted. Please call for any exceptions.
- Civil Process- $50.00
- Subpoena Service- $10.00
- FIFAs- $50.00
- Nulla Bona- $20.00
- For any additional service fees, please contact Civil Services at 706-865-6360.
PLEASE NOTE: All civil papers to be served should be sent to:
White County Sheriff’s Office
ATTN: Civil Services
1210 Hulsey Road
Cleveland, GA 30528
Everyone entering the White County Courthouse must pass through a secure checkpoint and are subject to screening by the assigned deputies. When entering the courthouse, follow the instructions given by the court security personnel to include:
- Removing all items from your pockets and placing them in the provided trays
- All bags, purses, strollers, packages and brief cases must be turned over to security deputies to be screened
- If you alarm when walking through the metal detector, follow the directions of the court personnel
The Official Code of Georgia, O.C.G.A. 16-11-126-127, prohibits the introduction of any weapon(s) designed for offense or defense into the courthouse. The following additional items are prohibited from entering the courthouse:
- Knives (of any size)
- Guns (of any type)
- Box Cutters
- Knitting Needles
- Leatherman Tools
- Self-Protective Items (ie. Pepper Spray, Mace or any other chemical agent)
- Stun Guns or other Electrical Weapons
- Impact Weapons
- Explosive Materials
- Any item determined to be a weapon
Everyone entering the courthouse will be given the opportunity to secure any prohibited item in their vehicle prior to entry into the courthouse.
Attempting to hide any of the prohibited items on the grounds of the courthouse could result in confiscation of the item as well as arrest and prosecution.
Any of the prohibited items which are confiscated will not be returned.
*Notice* Inmate transfer information will not be provided to the public.
*Notice* Warrant information is not provided over the phone.