The Uniform Patrol Division's responsibilities include responding to emergency calls for service, enforcing all laws, regulating traffic and preventing crime. The division has 24 post certified deputies who provide 24 hour service to citizens and visitors. Patrol Deputies are competent professionals delivering a high level of service embracing all challenges. White County is divided into 3 zones.
Division Commander: Capt. Scotty Scarbrough
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 706-219-7840
How to obtain reports
- www.BuyCrash.com (accident reports only)
- Lobby, Mon-Fri 8-5
- By mail with $2.00 fee. Fee must be paid by cash, money order or cashier’s check. Personal checks will not be accepted.
List Wrecker Services
List Wrecker Services are used in weekly rotations. Please refer to any associated reports to find appropriate wrecker service.
- Don Payne’s Wrecker Service- 706-969-9351
- Griffin’s Wrecker- 706-219-4443
- Ramey’s Wrecker- 706-865-4300
Once a citation is written by a deputy of the White County Sheriff’s Office, any follow-up information should be obtained by contacting the White County Probate Court at 706-865-4141. Please allow three (3) business days for citations to be properly submitted to the Probate Court. When contacting the White County Probate court to inquire about a citation, please have the following available:
- Citation number (found in red at the top right corner of the citation)
- First and Last name of subject cited.
- Citations may be paid with the White County Probate Court in person or by mail. Citations may be paid by cash, personal check, or money order. The White County Probate Court does not accept credit/debit cards, nor do they allow payment by phone.
The White County Sheriff’s Office does not accept any payments for citations.